Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2007 NFL Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2007.

?

What Do You Think Of The Titans Draft?

It was Solid 5 vote(s) 21.7%
It Sucked 9 vote(s) 39.1%
It Was Ok 9 vote(s) 39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Ok, I'll be honest, the only thing that almost redeemed this draft to me was getting Griffin in the first, even that was a reach, but he wouldn't have lasted until the second round and I did want him on the Titans.

However, I really don't like our other two, taking Henry when Steve Smith and Quentin Moses were both on the board was a mistake IMO, especially when Antonio Pittman was available at our third round pick, whouldn't you rather have Smith and Pittman than Henry and Paul Williams if we were going to use those picks on those positions?
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Let's start day 2 now. Who's left?

I'm hoping we do go DE, DT or CB in the 4th. Maybe a trade. Moss is still out there. Ideas?
  3. SARGO127 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Top Players for Day 2?

whos out there?
  4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Okay. That's cool. I understand.

Quick moderating. I'll give you that. :brow:
  5. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    HB Blades and Brandon Siler at LB are still available, I believe. Case of BPA?
  6. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    What about DeAndre Jackson? He was a corner from Iowa State who could have been a high pick but tore his acl last year. Pretty good return guy, could we possibly take a flyer on him in the late rounds?
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Keith Jackson, Jr. could be a good run stuffer around where we took Mahelona last year, 5th. Yep. That Keith Jackson. I know these scions disappoint sometimes. Marcus Thomas and Kareem Brown are there, too.
  8. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    There's that DT Marcus Thomas from Florida. Pretty good player, also has major character concerns. Which means he's probably out
  9. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Daymeion Hughes and David Irons, for that matter, but no serious injury.
  10. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Well with no corner in day one, maybe Daymeion would be a good pick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.