2007 Edition Draft Hats released

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. time will tell

2. gsxr1kryder

gsxr1kryder Camp Fodder

it'd be interesting to see how many other teams have alternate logos kinda like tennessee does with their main logo (T with flames) and alternate (sword).
    I just don't have the time right now to look it up.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

A lot of teams do, here are some of the ones I found that I think are actually used (at least in the same capacity as our sword):

Broncos:
    [​IMG]

Bucs:
    [​IMG]

Browns:
    [​IMG]
    (I'm not sure how much that's used outside of the Dawg Pound, but it's still cool)

Ravens:
    [​IMG]
    (probably the most used 'secondary logo')

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

and two more because they wouldn't fit on my last post (why is there a limit to the number of images? I guess another bandwidth protection?) anyway:

Bengals:
    [​IMG]
    (the orange/black striped 'B' is their primary logo)

Bears:
    [​IMG]

The Jaguars also have a lot of logos they use interchangeably, and if you want to include throwbacks the 'skins use the arrow a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar