2007 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bored1, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

I know this is probably in the wrong place but who is a good draft prospect for us this year? where would you start and as of right now where do we fall in the draft??

2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

We are at 22nd roughly, and we will take the best player available. Im sure we will take an OL, 2-3 Wr's, 5 DL, 2 DB and an LB

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We won't take 2-3 WR. We just did that in the 2005 draft, taking 3, and one in 2006.

We might take two to three DL. Depends on what happens at tackle this offseason, who we lose. But we're not going to use HALF our draft picks on the defensive line.

2 OL (C/G)
    2 DL (DE/DT)
    1 WR (maybe)
    1 TE (maybe)
    1 S
    1 CB
    1 RB (3rd down, change of pace)
    1 QB (backup)

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

FWIW, Mike Keith was on Sports Talk in Knoxville yesterday afternoon and was asked about the draft. He said he thought our day one picks would be at least one pass rusher, safety and/or corner.

5. MttyTitan

MttyTitan Guest

Hi guys lm a titan fan from mexico i have been reading the forum and i enjoy it very much, i would like to know what do you think of drafting Blalock on the first round he could play G/T and Carriker DE on the second?
    Sorry for the spelling,

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

see i think we need a #1 reciever, I personally like smarzdiah(whatever) but i think we need a great wr

7. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

The WR's I'd take in the first are C. Johnson, D. Jarrett, T. Ginn (maybe), and Meachem if he comes out. IMO, No way that dude from ND is a NFL #1 WR.

8. MttyTitan

MttyTitan Guest

I think we have room for improvement in the offensive line and that will help a lot, i think brandon will be very good in time.
    In the spot were we are going to be picking i think our best opiton in blalock.
    2 round i like carriker/crowder two high motor guys like kyle.
    I think our offensive/defensive lines should be improved first.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

we take the best player avaliable, regardless of position, except qb. we need to create competition at each position because it brings out the best player.

10. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Name REC YDS AVG TD
    J Samardzija 70 958 13.7 11

Name REC YDS AVG TD
    C Johnson 67 1016 15.2 13

i dont know man ive watched Smardzija and he is good. Ive seen him makes some pretty grabs, dont get me wrong Johnson is just as good i guess im just a lil partial to The Green and gold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar