2006 Titans WRs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

This is an area where the Titans need some work. Other than some other weak positions, I think we actually have some options here;
    1. Last years WRs draft class was pretty good for the Titans, are they reliable or ready to carry us through 2006 along with Calico & Drew?
    2. Try the draft again this year to ad to what we had last year.
    3. Go to FAs and find a good vet.
    How many WRs the Titans are willing to put on the roster might be the answer or a hint to all of the other 3 choices.
    Calico is on his 'sh*t or get off the pot' year. Does that make him expendable?
    Bennett is good, but only as a #2. Bennett didn't look good lined up across from the other teams #1 DB last year.
    What's the answer?

2. If they want some help now, it's going to have to be a veteran FA.

3. Bennet did play well early in the season but i agree, we need a vetran FA

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The recievers just need time to develop with their QB, whoever that is. The only FA I see making an impact would be to bring back Derrick Mason, after all, McNair doesn't practice, so whether it's a rookie or FA, he's not going to have any timing with him and he's just going to keep throwing the check-down stuff.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that says it all:sad2:

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Aside from T.O. (whom I don't want, btw), who are the vet FA WRs coming on the market?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Randle El, Reggie Wayne

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Thanks, man. I also caught the Marine Corps skills thing on TV this weekend, and saw Chad Jackson from Fla. That guy looks pretty fast and tall. Sinorice Moss looks like his brother...small and quick.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I like Andre' Davis, and Peter Warrick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar