2006 Opponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE53, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/2006_opponents

Here's our opponents, home and away, for 2006. It looks like a pretty tough schedule, definitely harder than what we had this year.

Maybe we'll get a Monday Night game, or anything during primetime, uinlike this year...

2. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I'm getting my tickets for the game at Buffalo. I'm going to get my butt kicked again by Bills fans, I almost got killed back at the Greatest Playoff Comeback Game back in 93, luckly for me, the Bills won, and they left me alone.

3. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

I am not counting on that considering our stellar 2005 campaign.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No way, if you don't make the playoffs the year before you don't get a MNF game....unless you're Dallas, or Green Bay.

5. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Houston had, what, two Sunday Night games this year

6. Ratt1118

Ratt1118 Camp Fodder

2006 schedule

Looks like another 4-12 campaign to me :sad2:

this franchise has major issues man.......:sad2:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you cant tell, teams get better, teams get worse, some have key injuries, some make key pickups.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The team could turn it around quickly if they take the right steps.

Remember early in the season we were just a few close losses away from being in the running.
    But after those losses and a couple more, it became clear they were not going to be playing for anything, then well, the wheels came off, and the team spiraled out of control.

If they draft good, get rid of some dead wood, bring in some Veteran leaders in key places, coach with a more zero-tolerance for BS, then I think they can right the ship pretty quickly.

9. What, you didn't go to the season opener after the MCM? I heard that Bills fans were practically frothing at the mouth during that one... :chuck:

10. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I didn't actually go to the game after the MCM! Bills fans were pissed off so much after the MCM. HAHAHA good, thats what they get for embarassing us in that Wild Card game back in 93. Does anyone remember who won that Season Opener? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar