2006 Kickers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LOL ok u are definitly scaring me now

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Are you scared? Why? It's the truth about Rob Bironas. He's 28. My new minion lied. I have his soul now. I'm going to take him back to hell with me. Go ahead. Tell me you love Al DelGreco. Go on. I dare you. Are you a chicken? I bet you are. hahahahahahaha! I bet you didn't know that there is a special place in hell for people who love Al DelGreco.
    Al DelGreco Al DelGreco Al DelGreco...
    Did you know that if you say his name three times the 12th man smack returner shows up? Do you want to see his picture? Do you think I care? hahahahaha! You know I don't... so here it is limp bizkit titan.

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Al DelGreco, Al DelGreco, Al DelGeco was the best kicker in franchise history!!!!!! LOL, ROFL, LMAO

come and get me now:duckrun: ok i'm leaving, just in case

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

just to let u kno i had a nightmear about that thing what in the world is it lol. o and al del greco was the best and always will be the best kicker ha

5. I see where this thread is going......................

6. TitanGuy

Yeah straight down that black hole over there. lol:ha:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Yes! Yes!
    It was me who took Nedney!!!
    Yes! Yes!

8. TitanGuy

[​IMG]

OOOOHHH so u made Nedney tackle the dude from the Raiders and then u made him sign a contract with the 49ers

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You said he was a senior last year. He wasn't. He was RS Junior.

Bipolar, you freakin crack me up. Putting some life into the offseason.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I TOOK NOTHING FROM HIM!!!
    [​IMG]
    I BROUGHT HIM THE PAIN!!!

I TOOK HIS FIREBALL!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar