2006 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 Starter

With the 26th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the "Da Bears" select Leonard Pope, TE Georgia. This is exactly what this fanchise need a big pysical TE that can run and catch and can also block well

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Hah Leonard Pope will go day 1. What is this 246th stuff...

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

He meant 26...

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

With the 27th pick in the 2006 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers pick Mercedes Lewis, TE, from UCLA. They would have taken pope if he'd lasted one more, but they need a TE now that they've bolstered their recieving corps...

5. With the 28th overall pick in the 2006 Gotitans.com mock draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars, select Ernie Sims, OLB, Florida St.

The Jags are going Defense in this years draft, and this is a bargain pick at 28. I love playmakers on both sides of the ball, and this guy is one of them.

6. I would imagine that The New Ebgland Patriots would be pretty P.O.'d if they knew they missed their pick at #21,WOOOOPPS......#22 on are bogus picks in this draft,nice job fellas!!!!

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Their selection is listed on the first post of this thread

8. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

With the 29th pick the Detroit Lions select.............................................. Donte Whitner S at Ohio State. The Lions need to upgrade at the safety position and are thrilled by the second best safety being on the board at this point.

9. doc

doc Guest

10. i dont have a team that i can draft for =[ i came in to late

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar