Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2006 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by maximus, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    With the 26th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the "Da Bears" select Leonard Pope, TE Georgia. This is exactly what this fanchise need a big pysical TE that can run and catch and can also block well
  2. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hah Leonard Pope will go day 1. What is this 246th stuff...
  3. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    He meant 26...
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    With the 27th pick in the 2006 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers pick Mercedes Lewis, TE, from UCLA. They would have taken pope if he'd lasted one more, but they need a TE now that they've bolstered their recieving corps...
  5. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    With the 28th overall pick in the 2006 Gotitans.com mock draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars, select Ernie Sims, OLB, Florida St.

The Jags are going Defense in this years draft, and this is a bargain pick at 28. I love playmakers on both sides of the ball, and this guy is one of them.
  6. NjTitanGuy420 Guest

I would imagine that The New Ebgland Patriots would be pretty P.O.'d if they knew they missed their pick at #21,WOOOOPPS......#22 on are bogus picks in this draft,nice job fellas!!!!
  7. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Their selection is listed on the first post of this thread

8. bigreese82 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    With the 29th pick the Detroit Lions select.............................................. Donte Whitner S at Ohio State. The Lions need to upgrade at the safety position and are thrilled by the second best safety being on the board at this point.
  9. doc Guest

10. TitanKid4Life Guest

i dont have a team that i can draft for =[ i came in to late
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.