#2 Wr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Sep 2, 2007.

?

Who should be #2 WR?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2007.
  1. R. Williams

20 vote(s)
    60.6%
  2. E. Moulds

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jones
    Roydell
    Davis
    Everyone else

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Moulds is more like a TE from a passing standpoint which is why I said R. Williams. We need guys who have the ability to stretch the defense. Nobody is going to be scared of Moulds blowing by them which just makes it that much harder on the other WRs. Moulds might catch his share of passes but his average will be fairly low and VY will feel like he is trying to throw the ball through a tunnel. We need at least the threat of a long pass to keep the defense honest or they will have about 9 players withing 10 yards of the LOS every play.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i wouldnt mind seeing Roydell in the number 1 spot, then BJ in the 2 spot, but whatever is best...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that wouldn't even make a difference.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I wouldn't mind seeing Chad Johnson at no. 1 and Reggie Wayne at no. 2.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well i'd like to see reggie wayne at number one and chad johnson at number 2, because it would make a huge difference.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No love for Holt?

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Too much injury crap.

9. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I'll bet this is how it will play out

#1 - Jones
    #2 - Molds
    Slot - Davis
    Situational - Williams

I don't know if this is the answer, but I think this is how they will line up on Sunday.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Since the question was "Who should...?" I'm going to say Roydell Williams. It'll be Moulds to start, but eventually, I think he'll settle to about #4 or 5 on the depth chart, and naturally be released next year.

Jones, Roydell, and Davis will be the eventual trio. Gage and Ealy will have to play their way up, and they'll have to pass Moulds in order to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar