Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

#2 Wr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Sep 2, 2007.

?

Who should be #2 WR?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2007.
R. Williams 20 vote(s) 60.6%
E. Moulds 13 vote(s) 39.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitanKid4Life Guest

Jones
    Roydell
    Davis
    Everyone else
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Moulds is more like a TE from a passing standpoint which is why I said R. Williams. We need guys who have the ability to stretch the defense. Nobody is going to be scared of Moulds blowing by them which just makes it that much harder on the other WRs. Moulds might catch his share of passes but his average will be fairly low and VY will feel like he is trying to throw the ball through a tunnel. We need at least the threat of a long pass to keep the defense honest or they will have about 9 players withing 10 yards of the LOS every play.
  3. DCtitan49 Guest

i wouldnt mind seeing Roydell in the number 1 spot, then BJ in the 2 spot, but whatever is best...
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    that wouldn't even make a difference.
  5. Bababooey Guest

I wouldn't mind seeing Chad Johnson at no. 1 and Reggie Wayne at no. 2.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    well i'd like to see reggie wayne at number one and chad johnson at number 2, because it would make a huge difference.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    No love for Holt?
  8. Bababooey Guest

Too much injury crap.
  9. fairwin stop hitting yourself

Moolah:
    $0
    I'll bet this is how it will play out

#1 - Jones
    #2 - Molds
    Slot - Davis
    Situational - Williams

I don't know if this is the answer, but I think this is how they will line up on Sunday.
  10. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $691
    Since the question was "Who should...?" I'm going to say Roydell Williams. It'll be Moulds to start, but eventually, I think he'll settle to about #4 or 5 on the depth chart, and naturally be released next year.

Jones, Roydell, and Davis will be the eventual trio. Gage and Ealy will have to play their way up, and they'll have to pass Moulds in order to do so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.