2 Words: EPIC FAIL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

:ha::ha::ha:

2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

AHAHAHA

I was cursing like a sailor that entire game; so much mid-game terror. LOL that bounce ball into our WRs hands was epic.

SO MUCH CROW TO GO AROUND TO THE HATERS :D

Time to feast, people...get chowing down!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Yesterday Jaimie Dukes on NFL Network was like, "I still need to see him throw when he has to throw." Ok. That's been done. Next.

Poor Fisher. Even he must believe now.

When we win the superbowl is the only time this will end. But today is a good day.

Poor Leinart. He's been through this twice now. His quotes ought to be good.

4. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Poor Leinhart nothing. Thats a 2nd string QB that performs nearly like a starter. Cards are one of the few nfl teams that are still dangerous without their main guy. Their WRs are ridiculous; I have no sympathy for em' cuz they have NOTHING to be ashamed about. If they keep their players they will be dangerous for a VERY long time.

With that said I gotta give props to our O this game....so many mistakes and yet so much perfection. At least they keep it exciting LOL

I will say tho that the 99yrd drive will remind him of the Tex v USC game tho; thats for certain.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Jaime dukes said he is officially on the vy bandwagon on twitter

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Cris Carter was hating on Vince this morning on Sunday Countdown...he said he'd take Cutler over VY because he wants a "quarterback that throws to receivers" :ha:

He said after the game Monday that receivers arent going to want to be on this team...seriously Cris? This game was for you my ignorant friend.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

well cris carter got washed out of the league when he tried to play for the dolphins and couldnt hang. All those other VY haters are idiots. Especially hodge. Can anyone defend Jay Cutler? really? Vince won Rookie of the year, has a better overall record, doesn't turn it over like Cutler oh and we DIDNT HAVE TO SPEND 2 MORE FIRST ROUND PICKS LIKE THE BEARS DID ON THAT BUM

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Carter has Drain Bamage resulting from swilling the Haterade.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He is kinda bitter in general. The whole HOF thing eats at him. Never won a championship either. So he's just a bitter person on the whole. He may be right, I can admit that, but the players who are here already will want to win. And that's what we do. So any player who wants to win comes and stays here because we have a thing going here that Cris Carter never really had.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that whole conversation was reason enough to watch nfl countdown this morning.

chris carter: "jay cutler is the only one who can throw the ball!"

tom jackson: "yeah, he throws it to the other team!"

:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar