2 Things I learned from Last Night's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

True statement. But I have a feeling his days as the starter may be numbered.

2. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Can vince hold a long snap?

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Must be one of those dry, sarcastic jokes. Sorry Big Kahuna but VY is the better option and is up an upgrade over KFC. KFC is 0-2 and has not shown up. He even cost us a game because of his wackness. To think that VY would totally stink it up when he's given the keys to the offense is a joke of an idea.

His play in preseason, albeit preseason, was very promising. Kerry on the other hand has carried over his preseason play by totally sucking it up. Say all that you wan to about Vince but I see this much as fact.

Never, NEVER EVER has Vince not played to win. He ALWAYS plays to win, and he gives his all on the field. Kerry just plays not to F' it up, not to turn the ball over, not to make risky decisions, and not to lose the game for us.

When given the shot, VY will man up.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

^ Don't see the relevance, but still hilarious!!! hahahaha

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It was called 2007 and 2008 and he didn't "man up" better than the production the team has gotten from Collins since.

If and when Young gets his shot, I'll be behind him 100%. This isn't about Collins or Young for me. It's about the player who gives the Titans the best opportunity to win.

That is and remains Collins.

7. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I agree with you on this but we can't look at the past look at his weapons in 2007 and 2008 what he played 3 quarters. He had the mental break down wich most Qbs go through. I support all 3 of our Qb Kc is the starter I wish him all the luck. I don't give a damm who is the qb I just want to win if that means Ramsey put him in there. There are plays at the end of the game that the Qb must step up and make to get us a opportunity to win or tie. I'm not giving up on Kc. I know he has it in him and if he don't we got to give the other guys there chance.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Jeff, you keep bringin up 2007 and 2008, why don't you ever talk about 2006? Is that because you were happy to se Young almost lead us to the playoffs that year, but then decided to jump off the wagon because he had a bad season in 2007?
    If he never sees the field, how can he possibly prove to anyone that he can do better than Collins? It could be Zach Piller, Benji Olson, Peter Sirmon, Andre Woolfolk, etc. all over again.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I never jumped off the "Vince bandwagon". Vince bailed out as the driver.

In '06, he rarely had to rely on his arm. When teams started playing him differently, he was exposed. '07 showed us he wasn't wear he needed to be. '08 did the same both at the beginning and the end of the season.

I'm not a "hater". I'm just take a realistic view of the situation and have come to my own conclusion that Collins gives the Titans the best shot at winning game in and game out.

Could Vince be ready to start? Who knows? I'm sure we'll get our opportunity to see because I don't think there is any way Collins plays 16 games this season. I've said a number of times, I hope he plays so well that the question of who the Titans QB will be for the next few years is answered. But I can't say I'm hopeful at all that'll ever happen.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar