2 Things I learned from Last Night's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Game was his to win or lose. He lost it, again.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Which means theres still 16 games in which Kerry can't get a 90 passer rating. You make it sound as if kerry lead us on td drives or something. All 3 of CJ's tds came from outside the 20.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

This reminds me of that colts game in 07 where VY was leading us down field and Brandon Jones dropped the pass that would get us in FG range. Everyone blamed Brandon. But if this and that didn't happen the we wouldn't be in this situation. Well we were in that situation. And what happened. We couldn't make plays. CJ,Crumpler,Washington,Britt, Gage, a timeout, over a minute left. And near the 50. We can't capitalize. No one is achknoledging how stupid it was for him to take off in the first place. He's slow. Wouldn't even have gotten us more than 7 yds. Why not throw it away. You threw it away all game. But this time you decide to take off? It was a doomed from the start. We would have had like a 1:10 left or a loss timeout to stop the clock.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Do you guys think Collins took off because he thought he was going to run for a 65 yard TD? I didn't see much from any Titans receiver today. This team missed Scaife a lot.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

ok how long are we going to keep deflecting the blame off collins and on the rest of the team?

I thought the quarterback was supposed to LEAD.

honestly, some of you guys are running out of people to blame besides Collins. From what some of you are your saying, our team sucks and Collins is the only piece worth keeping.

and I'm still not grasping how its not Kerry's fault on the final drive...

6. netnut

netnut Starter

hey

1. Replace Harper(love the guy BUT can't cover!!!
    2. Need a 1st rd. DE !!! KVB not looking real good as of late!!
    Griff get a brain!!!( no way could U cover the run on that play 20yrds away! Stick with your man!!! Please U can be one of the best if you THINK!!!
    OK pull your **** together TEAM & WiN OuT!!!
    netnut ;-))))​

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Take away the throw to Johnson and his rating is a mediocre 70... and I'm sure you're not advocating that the throw for Johnson's long TD run was a throw any other QB couldn't make.

8. coach rip

coach rip Camp Fodder

I didn't know QB's are supposed to be able to walk on water!

KFC and VY, neither can walk on water.

If they would have put 31 points on the board last year, ..........everyone would have been going crazy, ...................this one is on the "D", they gave up 34 points!

9. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Did our WR's play yesterday the only pass play that seem to go for any yard was the Cj pass were he was wide open.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No one is saying Collins played well in the second half. But I also didn't see much from any Titans receiver in the second half either. Yeah, he blew it with the fumble but it was only because he had no options down field.

And to think Young upgrades the position is a joke.

You seem to be focused on one play when the defense gave up 34 points. That's like thinking amputating a toe solves the problem when the entire leg is gangrene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar