2 Things I learned from Last Night's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coach rip

coach rip Camp Fodder

Well said....

I completely agree with you! :yes:

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

hate to say I told you so....but Collins inability to lead the team in big moments strikes again..0-2 :(

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Collins didn't give up 357 yards passing and four TDs. THAT'S what lost the game.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Collins didn't lose us the game.

He didn't win it either

5. TheSureThing

really? Because I thought we had a chance to win, If not tie it with 2 minutes left but Kerry fumbled the ball to the other team.

The fact is, we're not going to be up by 10 or 20 every game, we're going to play games like this where its going to be ugly, and its going to come down to the last drive. Weather or not it was Kerry's fault we lost that game, hes the QB, he had a chance to win, and he didn't win, and this isn't the first time he hasn't came through in the clutch. The list just got longer.

6. TitanJeff

The Titans would have lost by 14 if Young had been the QB.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

That's pretty effed up, ppl saying if Young was in then it would have been a blowout. Based on what? Damn if kerry plays bad then guys say he will bounce back. But what Young is done? As long as he is on this team, i will have faith in him and everyone else.

8. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Psychic Jeff now Huh? Well let me take a stab if Vy was running that play at the end when the middle of the field parted like the red sea he get at least 30-40 yds. Like I keep saying we have never seen Vy play with this line up he played with LW and the Gage and Mcaren.

9. TheSureThing

No validity.

10. TitanJeff

Collins had a 90 passer rating in this game. Know how many times Young had a 90 in '07? Five times in 15 games. Collins didn't play great but he also wasn't the reason the Titans lost the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar