2 Things About CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ohsfball9109, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

If a Titan WR broke 1,000 yards, we'd all dub him the next Derrick Mason.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This team does a very nice job of making any TE, OL or RB a good player. The areas we need to get help in are at the QB, WR & DB positions. We could turn 7th round lineman into stars, but early round WR's never do that well in Tennessee. It took Mason some time to get going, Britt hit the ground running as a rookie. If Kenny Britt broke 1,000 yards hell yea we'd call him the next Mason, hopefully he turns out better tho.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm just saying it's been so long since we've had a truly productive WR...

I think we have and we've had some good WR's on this team. We just have to get more from the QB position and coaches (playcalling). Hopefully, Young is coming along like they say he is, and this year is that year.

4. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Jc, it's his second year. I'm saying if he breaks 1000 that's a good year for a second year wr. And I want to win more than anything. Our offense will be good with Vince, it's really our defense that this should be about ( 2 things about our defense) or even 12 things...

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well coming in as a rookie I thought he'd end up being our best bet at WR. So far so good. Justin Gage I've never liked, but do credit for some good grabs, and Nate, well F Nate. That Arizona shoot out was huge I think for Britt's development. Building off of that performance is what he needs to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar