2 Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DCtitan49, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i was at Notre Dame this past weekend, and i already know most of there team with my uncle being an alumni, i was looking at some of my favorite players on the team,

and possible prospects for the titans next year, these 2 guys really shot out at me, probably the best players on the team, both could be steals late in the draft or in the supplemental....

http://und.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/zbikowski_tom00.html
    Zibby- 5th Year Senior, if he left after his Junior year, he could have gone in the 1st - 2nd round, but he was injured most of last season which led to a dissapointing year. hes a great punt returner, hard hitter, and great coverage, plays FS. i really like this guy, got his jersey in the alternate Greens.
    http://und.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/crumjr_maurice00.html
    Mo Crum Jr.
    great MLB run stopper, hard hitter, and has great speed, he could go in the 6th or 7th round..
  2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

oh yea, and i got to meet Joe Theismann, got 5 autographs and a snapshot with him, also shook his hand and had about a 5 minute conversation with him. Great Guy, really enthusiastic...
  3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Pick those names up off the floor
  4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i don't even think the titans are dumb enough to draft a player from there next year.
  5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

whats wrong with drafting a player from Notre Dame???

Zibby was one of the best safety's in college football a few years ago, and Maurice Crum Jr. shows flashes of greatness.
  6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if we can snag these guys in the supplemental or pick them up later, thats a outright steal.
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I've been saying this guy's name since the last draft was over and I'm not changing. He had 2 sacks Saturday and a forced fumble.

QUENTiN GROVES
    DE
    AUBURN
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Or if someone else maybe desean jackson
  9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

omg, that guy is amazing, he single handly destoryed tennessee, give him the heismann right now...
  10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, after watching that Cal game, I am definitely up for drafting him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.