2 more reasons of trouble...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

two reasons i havent seen said yet for our struggles:

1 - in a year whre there have been i dont know how many returns for tds...have the titans gotten any?

2 - wehre is the big play ability...in both our running and passing game? we have not busted off big plays nearly enough...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but i thought people said we were better off without pacman?!

the unwillingness of the play calling to go down field is one reason for our lack of big plays in the passing game. the other is we lack a consistent deep threat and the coaches don't trust our qb.

the running game i think pretty much speaks for itself.

[​IMG]

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

These answers are obvious. No pac-man and no WR's.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

The fallacy of the false dilemma.

Those who want to bless Adam Jones' bad behavior would like to pretend that only he can get touchdowns on returns.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

apparently he's the only one with that ability in tennessee.

michael griffin, the guy with best KOR average on the squad, currently ranks 45th in the league with a 23.4 average.

oh yeah, pacman was 17th last year.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

Lets say pacman was playing this year, and returned 2 tds total all year...2 total defensive and returns...thats all im asking is two...if you add and extra touchdown to 3 games this year...they would be wins. He has the ability to change the outcome of a game, by the way we play. if we are playing a tight game, and he comes up with a big TD...that could very well win the game for us. In 3 games this year...if we would of scored one more time we could of won...i knwo pacman is good for atleast one score...maybe up to 4-5, idk if we NEED him, but he sure as heck wouldnt be half bad

7. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

HA even if he didn't have those punt return touchdowns the change in field position would be outstanding..... of course we still wouldn't be able to do anything with it.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

It ain't gonna happen with Barclay..thats for dang sure....

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i believe i commented last night that i saw 3 WRs during the Saints, Falcons game with much more talent and athletic ability than any WR on the Titans.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Barclay really surprised me of his lack of talent and with saying that I didn't expect much I guess. I probably shouldn't say lack of talent but so far he has looked pretty bad IMO. He hasn't done anything someone already on the roster couldn't have done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar