2 down, 8 more to go!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

We'll take the MNF game here in Houston...trust me :)

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I believe if we lose it will be to a team we think we can beat. Just think if we would have won the houston game at home. We had it. Course we are completely different with Finnegan in the lineup. So if we lose I just hope its early than the last game at seattle. The worst thing about a bad season is going 8-8 because then you get a lower pick. I am looking forward to next season, this team is on fire.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

it would be awesome to make the playoffs and win the superbowl, and then immediately fire jeff fisher.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

Has a coach ever been fired the season after winning a superbowl?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no because that would be the dumbest thing in the world to do....

6. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

You all want the Fish fired but yet you all want us to win out. Getting your cake and eating it too i guess. Well, we won't win out and the Bud won't fire the Fish, so no cake and no eating!

7. occams_razor

occams_razor Camp Fodder

Technically, Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys "parted ways" after their second Super Bowl win in the 90s--I'm not sure if he was officially fired, but the consensus is that Jerry Jones got rid of him.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

He said he quit by himself and he always planned on moving on, but a lot of people speculate is cause he got in a drunken argument with Jerry Jones lol.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Did the jags and texans play seatlle and the rams already?

I think we will go 8-8 Dolphins and colts will beat us.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We need to take it one game at a time like Tennessee is. So next up is at Buffalo. Trent Edwards may play but he's banged up. If we can pressure him it will be very difficult for him. Put /finny on T.O. and hope for the best. Their run game will be nothing we can't handle. As for our offense. Same formula lead with CJ and let the pass game open up for Vince. We need to continue adding more to the passing game for VY because these simple passes won't work all year. Although i must say that bomb to Gage on Sunday was awesome. I think if we stop looking ahead and worry about the next team, then it will be less of a letdown if we don't win out and will make it easier going into sunday. 10-6 is of course possible. Heck the colts could lose out and we take top spot if we beat them. Anything is possible fellas but it would be wise to not fill your heads with such high aspirations and just take it slow. Here's to stomping over Buffalo and going 3 straight. And one more thing, the damn towel curse seems to be real and im pissed off about it. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar