Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2 college students sneak into Superbowl

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheSureThing, Feb 10, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,882
    Lol... LeBron and Kobe. Very concvincing.

They are easily traceable. They revealed their faces. Their school and anyone who knows them would be able to track them down.

Probably won't matter. They'd just get a slap on the wrist, but it was incredibly dumb to post this to YouTube.
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,890
    Can anything even be done after the fact?

And i was wondering how they actually found empty seats that no one came to.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,882
    Of course something could be done.

If they assaulted someone and got away with it, but posted it on YouTube a week later, they'd be in serious ****. Obviously that's an extreme example, but it's the case for anything like this.

As for the seats, it looked like they weren't even in seats... Looked like they just plopped down in front of some seats in front of those bars of that gate.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $810
    They said something about no power so I assume they were sitting during the blackout. I'm sure people got up during that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    ....really?
  4. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    That was a great way of getting out of work in the military. Grab a clipboard and walk around all day acting like your reading gauges.

No one ever questions this for some reason.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,765
    Lol, in basic training me and another buddy had hidden a paint bucket and brush. We would slink away, one of us carrying the brush one the bucket and head to the PX. Never got busted. I schemed so much.
  6. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Classic. Me and a few buddies had guard duty at an old Base gate that has been closed for 10 years. It was on the remote end of the base about 2 miles from the nearest building and right next to the ocean and the beach. We spent all night off roading the humvees on the beach.