1st Round Middle Tier Guys

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

NFL.com has a group of guys they see going off the board picks 11-20. Who would you rather have outta these cats? I'm pretty sure one of these dudes is going to become a Titan.:yes: I really don't see us taking Posluszny, Lynch, or L. Brown because of need. My 1st choice would be C.Houston.

link:
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10033502

D. Bowe
    A. Carriker
    L.Brown
    T.Ginn
    C.Houston
    M.Lynch
    R.Meachem
    J.Moss
    P.Posluszny
    A.Okoye

2. ginn or meachem, just because we need another receiver and there arent many in FA, i wouldnt mind houston if pac was gone

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

meachem or houston. i want Pacman kicked off the team so we would need a CB in the 1st or 2nd round.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well it's early and the indy workouts will probably change things a lot, but from what I saw at the Senior Bowl and Combine Carriker is who I'm hoping for.
    Maybe Okoye, although I don't know his strength when it comes to run stuffing, which is a concern for our DT's.

5. i would agree that we need to address the d line very badly, we cant stop the run for crap

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind Okoye, it'd seem weird because he's gonna be the first NFL player younger than me (some people on this board probably remember that feeling) but the guy looks good. Moss would also be good (after the National Championship game, I'd take anyone from Florida's line)

Then again, Pat Kirwan's mock (Link) has Okoye going to Miami at #9 and has us taking Jarrett, although I wouldn't mind Jarrett, I don't like the pick in that situation, it'd leave Meacham, Bowe, Moss, Houston, and Nelson on the board :suspect:

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

"he's gonna be the first NFL player younger than me (some people on this board probably remember that feeling)"

:tj: You tryin' to start some trouble on here BOY?!?!

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'd like Houston, Carriker or Moss. I'm worried that the top D guys are going to be gone leaving us Lynch, Brown, Bowe, Meachum.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

If you want to throw down fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary ready for ya.

gotta love throwing random Anchorman quotes into conversation :ha:

Anyway, back on topic, I'd really like to see us go WR or DB with pick 1 (preferably DB as that is a more pressing need IMO) so I'd go with Nelson, Houston, Meacham, Jarrett, Bowe, Moss, or Okoye in that order (I based this on what I think could realistically be available at 19)

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Draft best player avaliable besides QB, whoever that may be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar