Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

1st Round Middle Tier Guys

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name Hot Dog Water

Moolah:
    $0
    NFL.com has a group of guys they see going off the board picks 11-20. Who would you rather have outta these cats? I'm pretty sure one of these dudes is going to become a Titan.:yes: I really don't see us taking Posluszny, Lynch, or L. Brown because of need. My 1st choice would be C.Houston.

link:
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10033502

D. Bowe
    A. Carriker
    L.Brown
    T.Ginn
    C.Houston
    M.Lynch
    R.Meachem
    J.Moss
    P.Posluszny
    A.Okoye
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

ginn or meachem, just because we need another receiver and there arent many in FA, i wouldnt mind houston if pac was gone
  3. ONUV Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    meachem or houston. i want Pacman kicked off the team so we would need a CB in the 1st or 2nd round.
  4. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Well it's early and the indy workouts will probably change things a lot, but from what I saw at the Senior Bowl and Combine Carriker is who I'm hoping for.
    Maybe Okoye, although I don't know his strength when it comes to run stuffing, which is a concern for our DT's.
  5. TitanKid4Life Guest

i would agree that we need to address the d line very badly, we cant stop the run for crap
  6. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I wouldn't mind Okoye, it'd seem weird because he's gonna be the first NFL player younger than me (some people on this board probably remember that feeling) but the guy looks good. Moss would also be good (after the National Championship game, I'd take anyone from Florida's line)

Then again, Pat Kirwan's mock (Link) has Okoye going to Miami at #9 and has us taking Jarrett, although I wouldn't mind Jarrett, I don't like the pick in that situation, it'd leave Meacham, Bowe, Moss, Houston, and Nelson on the board :suspect:
  7. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    "he's gonna be the first NFL player younger than me (some people on this board probably remember that feeling)"

:tj: You tryin' to start some trouble on here BOY?!?!
  8. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    I'd like Houston, Carriker or Moss. I'm worried that the top D guys are going to be gone leaving us Lynch, Brown, Bowe, Meachum.
  9. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If you want to throw down fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary ready for ya.

gotta love throwing random Anchorman quotes into conversation :ha:

Anyway, back on topic, I'd really like to see us go WR or DB with pick 1 (preferably DB as that is a more pressing need IMO) so I'd go with Nelson, Houston, Meacham, Jarrett, Bowe, Moss, or Okoye in that order (I based this on what I think could realistically be available at 19)
  10. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    Draft best player avaliable besides QB, whoever that may be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.