1st round: 3 best & 3 worst

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What is glaring in the Iowa game was Morgan got owned by a good OT. That concerns me.
    I just don't see the explosiveness or the ability to get off blocks.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

RollTide what is with you and Carlos Dunlap? He would of been a waste of a pick. Maybe if we somehow got him in the 3nd I'd be ok with him. Kiper isn't the smartest, he had Clausen ranked #3, before Bradford.

Morgan was the BEST DE this year.
    Dunlap - 35 tackles - 9 sacks - 1 DUI
    Morgan - 52 tackles - 12 sacks

We need a "speed rusher": Dunlap ran a 4.71 40, Morgan a 4.72 40. I'll admit the Morgan isn't a speed rusher, he's no explosive; but he's not slow. Something funny: Dunlap had a 2.5 GPA according to Scout.com; Derrick Morgan has a 3.8 GPA.

Dunlap is cheap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzEw1gbHRY
    Dunlap is stupid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFxKDlMsK2Q

3. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Best- Dez Bryant to the Cowboys

Worst- Tyson Alualu

The Tebow pick could end up working well for Denver. He's a good guy, so there's no worries of him pulling a Roethlisberger or a Vick. I know there's a lot of question marks with him, especially with his throwing motion, but he could end up being a good NFL QB. He could also end up being a complete bust, who knows. Maybe he reminded Denver of Mr. Elway a little bit?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

worst pick...Tebow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar