175 lbs Pit Bull

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A disgusting amount of inbreeding probably created that.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I kept a bully pit for a while. It was like 80 lbs, which is pretty small for those.

Anyway, a lot of mixed signals in the videos. We train these fearless, relentless attack dogs. They'll destroy you and will not stop. Anyway, we are here to show you that pit bulls are sweet loving dogs.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Most definitely mixed with some kind of mastiff. Or else it has a serious pituitary problem.

People use "pit bull" as a pretty broad term covering several breeds. Actual American Pit Bull Terriers look more like this.....
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

There so much BS out there regarding pits. "Locking jaws" "bloodlust" "they won't stop" etc.

It's all BS. Pits don't have any more of a "killer instinct" or capability to harm than many other mid/large breeds. The reason there are so many attacks with them is because this is the favorite breed of irresponsible, idiot, losers. They tend not to take very good care of the dogs, do not train them, or in some cases actually intentionally try to train them to be "mean", don't spay/neuter them, and either leave them chained up in their yard all the time or free to roam around as they please.

For these reasons there is a major overpopulation problem specifically with pit/bully breeds. Shelters all over the country are littered with them. There's more of them roaming around stray and/or unsupervised than any other type of dog. So logic should tell you that there is going to be a disproportionate amount of "attacks" by these dogs.

BTW this wasn't directed at you in particular. Just ranting in general.

#24 SawdustMan, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yup

I am dealing with an irresponsible pit owner as of late.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, that drives me crazy because more often than not it's inevitably the dog who pays for the irresponsible actions of the owner.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

these dumbasses have left it out on their fenced in first floor patio. So of course it jumps it when I walk my dogs.

First time it just circled me thinking I only had my smaller shepherd. Then it saw my 80lb lab and left.

Second time it caught us off guard coming down the stairs and snapped twice at my lab.

So I called my leasing office and haven't seen it sense. I hated doing it because they might have taken it from them, since they aren't allowed here in the first place. But in the end, its my dogs over theirs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Disgusting. Those dogs need to be eradicated from existence.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, you gotta take care of your dogs first and foremost. I've had similar situations... rerouting walks, avoiding certain streets, etc. just to not have to encounter the dogs of irresponsible owners.

It's frustrating because you know it's only a matter of time before the dog hurts someone or another dog and is put down. All because of a lazy and/or ignorant owner.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

why is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar