142 Hours and 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasCowboy

TexasCowboy Guest

Don't be so sure Owens is out for the game sunday, it seems the
    possibilities of Owens playing sound better then average

2. Joshskeety

Joshskeety Guest

Why? Because you control 1% of the Market in Texas and there are more Cowboy fans in Houston than Texan fans? Maybe its because the only team Texas deserves is the one in Dallas, that is why the Oilers left.

I can respect the Titans because as soon as they got away from Houston, they went to a Superbowl and performed Valiantly.

Oh, and who cares if Mario Williams is a bust. You guys passed up probably the best RB to come out of college since Barry Sanders.. That move will haunt your team for 10 years...

BTW.. See you guys in a couple of weeks Texans. Ill be at that game and I cant wait to watch you get spanked repeatedly.. Here is to another 4-12 Season.. Cheers!

3. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Skeets on the attack!! Whoooo Hoooo!! Texans Suck!! :moon2:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you guys are giving the Cowpoke all he can handle. kudos.

5. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

My fault, that should read: Big Texas fan, as in the University of.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Total yards from scrimmage

Reggie Bush: 264
    Mario Williams: :moon2:

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

There are also more Titans fans in Houston than Texans fans, Overalls included :gag:

8. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

They may have passed on an overrated RB, but they gave the Titans a gift. Vince Young would have done so much for that franchise. How many times do you get a playmaking QB who's from your city, wants desperatly to play for them and do great things in Houston, and is the best player in the draft.

If you saw what Vince did to USC when the heisman was stolen from him, wait until you see what he does to the Texans this year, and every year. I've seen it for 5 years and this stuff fuels him. There's no way Bud Adams doesn't let him start that game.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

David Carr is the top-rated passer in the NFL right now. What's your point?

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

welcome to the forums at gotitans.com, man

Dude, you joined this site, like what? ten minutes ago... you don't know me for jack but I'll tell you this much... I'm a Vince Young guy. Sure, it took me a few back in late November/DEC to decide which position and with what player to go for in the draft. Of course I was unsure of which slot we would get. We lucked out with our SOS. First I thought Leinart was the answer, then I listened to SK and others go on about Cutler. Then after seeing only one UT game all year (I think it was OU) the Longhorns come along and completely dismantled Colorado in the Big 12 Conference Championship Game. That score was ridiculous. I was thinking, "my dear God...Vince Young is a heartattack waiting to happen." Of course I mean that in a good way.

Then the Rose Bowl completely solidified whatever I believed about him. I wanted him to be a Titan all out. That was all I cared about in the draft. I also thought about the many Houston aspects (I really am a fan of pouring salt in wounds) and the fact that he is the polar opposite of that choke artist in Indiana. Since then I have gladly welcomed all these Vince Young fans into the Titan fold. I love the fact that my team has it's original roots in Houston. It is a fine enough town, I have no personal quarrel with the area. I just really like it that there is chump team like the Texans in the division to show us what real pooch-screwing is. C'mon! Reggie Bush?

wtf? really? :bs:

My draft nightmare was if Reggie Bush would slip and he would be on the board at the same time Young was. That would really suck to pass on what we want to get Bush. I would have been okay with it. I would accepted drafting Bush on general principal. Hell, we may have been able to ink McNair for a longterm deal that we could really manage capwise. I knew that wouldn't happen. (tell me if any of you agree), but if that scenario would have shaken out, I think that the Titans would sell the spot for a pick, like a 5th or something, I don't know, but traded the spot for a pick and somehow hedged some bets to get Vince a few picks down.

I really believe that. You sound like the others who have testified to Vince's power and glory. I've even seen Texans fans come in here, renounce their team and declare that for as long as Vince Young is a Tennessee Titans, they are a Tennessee Titan fan. I can understand that to an extent. I'm a pro team lifer guy myself but a guy like Vince Young only comes along so often. Vince Young will be bigger than George Bush before it is all over. Hell, George HW and George W put together. Vince Young is going to be the greatest quarterback ever to come out of the State of Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar