142 Hours and 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshskeety

Joshskeety Guest

Hey guys..

Im Joshskeety

Here is to a great game with no injuries!

I try to go around and look at other boards and greet other fans before the games (Other than the Redskins or Eagles), but I love reading other opinions and look at the wonderful job other Owners do with their forums. Really good job on this one!!!

2. Dcowboys#1

Dcowboys#1 Guest

What up Josh, wut up JZ!!!

good luck on Sunday Titans!!!!!!

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

It's good to see a Titan fans admit he is weak in smack and that he needs a Cowgirls help, but please, this guy is going to the game with his mother, I doubt he can bring any more than the smack pretenders.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Titans 10 - Cowboys 27

The Boys D will be too much of course. VY will get some playing time and maybe a score....or maybe Pac scores. Slight potential of 7 points is what I'm getting at lol.

Don't think it matters much if TO plays or not. The Titans should get some pressure on Drew, but I think JJ will have a pretty good day, and Drew will throw for some big yards while upright.

Those are my lame predictions anyway.

Oh yeah, I'm an old school Cowboys fan :duckrun:

5. Joshskeety

Joshskeety Guest

Yep.. Another Texans fan acting like they have a team or something.. I think I remember not to receintly the Titans in the Superbowl. I cant remember a team being rep. in Houston being in a Superbowl.. Maybe its just me..

I tell ya what.. Until your team can win more than 4 games a year, I think you should hold off on some critisism..

Btw.. Thanks for taking care of the Redskins for us last week..

Pfffft..

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

a Titan fans? :sleepy:

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I know posters have weak smack, but the grammer police thing is weak.

I would expect better from some smack pretender leaders post or is it that the post is to represent the sleepyness of the mind of said post "writer".

It would be too easy to do the same thing to Cowgirls post

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no one is talking smack dude. what do we have to do? move the thread to the lounge?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

at least our defense hasnt made mark brunell look like joe montana. hell, joe montana never threw 22 straight complete passes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar