142 Hours and 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Until the Cowboys come to town. Any thoughts?

2. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

lets hope vince young starts. i know we dont want to throw him under the fire, but i just dont see y not. i mean we all know we r not going to make the playoffs. i rather see the titans lose with vince young rather than kerry collins. i think we also have a better chance winning with vince. any thoughts?

3. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Do the Titans have any chance of winning on Sunday?

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Yep. Put a hell of a lot pressure on Bledsoe. Owens is out, so he's no worry. Bledsoe gets rookieness when the heat gets going, so we'll have to bring 5-6 guys on every snap.

5. Collins Will Start...I'm pretty sure of that...

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I predict a score of a tie.

Nobody makes it past midfield.

7. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Who said Owens is out? I'm talking official word from the Cowboys that he is "out' on the injury report.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think this team of ours has taken a step, despite a loss yesterday. I see some things coming together. I myself have been very pessimistic the last month or so but I really feel like we are fixing to turn the corner. I'm tired of all the fire Fisher crap too. He is not the problem. We could very well be 2-1 right now, but you know what? We're not. I hope we all grow a collective pair and man up and quit all this whining bull **** because it's not going to help anyone feel better. I'm not fan of Kerry Colllins but by God if he is under center for the Titans I'm going to have a mouthful of cheer and a heartfull of hope for what lies ahead. It is only a matter of time before the table is set for our new KING #10... and once that table is set, watch out! He will run it. Just be patient people. Things are turning around. I know this.

9. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I'm just happy they're actually gonna show the game in DC area!!:koolaid:
    Now I don't have to go to a sportsbar and feel embarassed when I leave. I can finally watch the titans get whipped with audio too!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...bMqD2bYF?slug=ap-cowboys-to&prov=ap&type=lgns

I want T.O. in the game. I want to see him and pacman. I ain't worried about T.O. It's Glenn on Hill that concerns me.

ps- Owens is a fool to come back early and play against us. That is a stupid move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar