14 years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

In 14 years as a fan have I've never seen an organization be so bad at managing a professional football team as today. Top to bottom everyone is bad at their job and CJ should retire right now because he is holding a spot for someone who wants to play football. Griffin if you ceased to exist noone would miss you I think the defense would be better with just 10 as long as your not out there. The Titans need a QB and until they get a real one this crap will continue without hope. These coaches couldn't coach pee wee and Munch as was said earlier really looks retarded I mean hospital retarded on meds. He is the stupidist looking person in sports. My son and I boxed up our gear and drove it to good will ten minutes ago enough is enough. I coach football and the Titans don't represent any goals of any football team on the planet. We'll be picking a new team next year and thanks to these idiots I know exactly what to look for here is the list. Noone can truly be a fan of this team because there is no player on this team good enough to even have their name recogonized in a game program. Not one player on this team could make a cameo on TV their that bad.

1) Don't overpay superstars sign/resign very good players (ie. lets Griffins go, get a rookie )
    2) Do anything to get a real QB dont skimp here even overpay here if needed sorry Locker isn't it, he is another average Joe getting a paycheck
    3) Set standards for your organization if they are not met your fired
    4) Don't try and get every player on the cheap
    5) Invest in a real coach don't skimp
    6) Draft your needs not best available
    7) Your best person in the organization should be the personnel director

The Titans fail at everything on this list....

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Number 2 is a bit much, don't you think?

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

the 1994 season for the oilers was worse...bu this is bad

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's not talking about the Oilers... he's talking about our time in Nashville as the Titans.

And he's correct. This is the worst team we've ever had.

5. gofastfreeman

gofastfreeman Camp Fodder

I agree with you on everything on your list except you locker comment. It is way to early to say locker is just an average joe but.... at the same time it is to early to tell if he will be a worthy franchise QB.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Didn't we go 12-4 that year? I remember going 1-4 and winning 11 straight games.

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

93 season

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You are right and I was wrong..

That's what drinking will do to you :anon:

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

It's too early to assume Locker isn't a legit NFL QB imo. I personally think he has potential but I agree with most of your post. I wouldn't be so cruel to Griffin either since he is playing on his last leg. He had his day but I think he probably should consider retiring.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I dont agree at all with judging this early on a 2nd year qb on a crap team...however i do agree this probably the worst team we have put on the field...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar