14 Teams Never Won Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Same thing happened to me in two of my leagues. Stafford ruined me.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well I've only heard like five songs from top 40 this year... and I consider that one to be the worst of what I've heard.

I hate top 40 music. There may be a song here or there every now and then that I like or can tolerate, but I enjoy listening to my own music on Spotify.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You can tho, sort of. We tried it in the McNair era which resulted in 2 years of cap hell where we couldn't compete

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But of the 14 franchisees still chasing the Lombardi, how many go back to the AFL days?

As the Titans, not having a Super Bowl win in 2014 isn't the worst thing, but if you include the Oilers history it feels much worse. Same for the Texans, jags, Panthers and whoever else is newer to the league.

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Lions, Eagles and Vikings are the worst from a time standpoint. They are all older than even the Oilers. The Oilers and Browns would be next worst having never won. But at least the Titans got to a Super Bowl and was even close to winning it. The Browns and Lions having NEVER even been which is just terrible.

All the expansion teams like Texans, Jags, and Panthers are pretty young when you think about chances to have won. And the Ravens are technically the old Browns who were playing well before they moved from Cleveland to Baltimore and become the Ravens. Many believe if they had never moved, the '95 Browns team would have won a SB or at least made it by now. So you could consider the new Browns that joined in '02 an expansion team too. They also took 6 seaons off from the rest of the teams.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well all I know is I dont want xpmar9x to die before we win one, he's middle aged now so we gotta get it done within the next 25 years so he can see it.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I still think that parity exists and the cap has done what it's supposed to do. I don't think it was supposed to grant everyone a Lombardi.
    It's also a HUGE issue that football has a single-elimination playoff system that doesn't reward the best team; only the best team on that day. So 44% haven't got a ring?...sounds about right.

And Lorde's "Royals" is as popular for it's engineering and sparse mix as it is for the lyrics and performer, so...worst song my ass.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This just adds to the case of NFL is fixed...:yes:

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

In 25 years, i'll be 46. :anon:

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I can't wait for the Titans to make it back to the Super Bowl.

and be completely ignored.

All the coverage would be on the Bears, Redskins or whatever team we are playing.

What they need to do to win, what a championship will mean to them.

After the Titans win they don't even show the trophy presentation or the team celebrating.

They just cut straight to the other team in the locker room. Interviewing players, asking what went wrong for them.

You all know it is true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar