14 Teams Never Won Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wow didn't realize 14 teams, that's a lot.

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I know they have way more games. But it was more to point out how the NO Salary Cap came into play. And like what 27 of them are Yankees and 11 are Cardinals.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We'll never be royals.

Worst song of the year. Yet it is up for song of the year... Just goes to show how far we've fallen.

Kids these days...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Only 6 teams with 1. That's 20 of 32 franchises. Only 4 teams with 2.

Only 8 franchises have more than 2 superbowl wins.

i know you know this but I wanted to post it. It is extremely difficult to win 1 Superbowl. It's definitely not because 14, 20, or 24 teams are content with mediocrity.

5. Alex1939

14 franchises content with mediocrity!!!!

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Salary cap is good for small market teams like the titans though! The parity in this league is amazing to look at and I think it helps us get better and compete with big market teams. First step is finding a qb that can stay on the field and be healthy as well as productive and go from there. I wish the MLB had a salary cap, it sickens me at how much the yankees spend compared to small market teams.

7. NewHorizans

Everyone likes what they like. But I would hardly call it the worst song of the year.

8. NewHorizans

There are small market Baseball teams who threw big money for a few years then once they got the win. They cleaned house and made back the $ from the increased ticket sales and merchandise. Former Florida Marlins in '97 and Arizona Diamondbacks for example.

If your plan is to only pay the big contracts a few seasons, it's not hard to do

9. Alex1939

We already tried this.

I know everyone is bitching about Munch but really, I don't want to go through 2004-2005 again EVER.

I want to build it right and for a long sustainable run.

Really though, ANYTHING for 1 Superbowl win. If I don't seem like it to some at times, I am desperate to see Nashville and the Titans in the record books as SB Champs.

10. NewHorizans

My post was about baseball in how not having a cap creates a different way to win. You can't do the big money thing in NFL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar