12 teams get it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The real question is would anyone even show up if we did? We are probably the least popular team nationally. Definitely bottom 2.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jaguars, Bucs easily have worse fan base than the Titans, Dolphins are also probably worse off than us.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I said nationally. No way in hell are the Titans more popular than the Dolphins outside of Tennessee. I doubt they're more popular than the Bucs either. Jaguars is certainly debatable.

Wasn't there a poll not long ago that said the Titans and Jags were the least popular teams in the NFL? Hell, you probably started the thread lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Depends what youre gauging it off of, twitter poles show us way low near the bottom, but how many people in TN are even on twitter to begin with.... Bad measuring stick IMO

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would say The Dolphins are very poorly supported at home - but they remain popular abroad from the days when they had a bit of Cowboys type appeal to them. You'll see Dolphins swag everywhere. Titans stuff no way.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

We're a young team still, Dolphins have been around a long time tho, they should have a bigger following, but until a year or two ago they were easily one of the least popular teams in the league..

7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Is that the same thing as a skeeter rod?

8. JCBRAVE

not exactly

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

nobody would come watch in Western KY/Memphis/Knoxville.

I went to the Titans Caravan back in like 2006 in Henderson KY, there were literally no more than 20-40 people there. It would not be in the Titans' best interest to move it outside the Nashville Metro area.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would love for it to be in Huntsville. Also, the Titans need to do this. When you have one of the smaller fanbases in the NFL, you need to try these kind of ideas to perhaps have some sort of growth.

Yeah, not many people will want to watch a 2 win team train but Mariota and DGB would generate a lot of excitement. Also, Warmack and Fowler would be a bonus if it's in Alabama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar