11 more questions to trip up you smart guys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You do get the point about the link right? Hobbit's "houses" are called holes, and thus you can easily dig half a hole, just like you can easily build half a house.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I disagree.
    the thing about these types of brainteasers is that they rely upon tricky wording to make their case. Likewise, tricky wording can also break their case.

It is assumed by the question that you are a participant in the race. If all the runners pass you by as an innocent bystander, it is possible to catch up and overtake the last runner in that race without becoming a permanent participant. You can, in fact, run behind the last place runner and overtake him.

This is one of the four that i technically missed, but I'm only claiming two incorrect because my answer is technically correct. The other that I technically answered correctly is "three consecutive days", though it's not the answer posted.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ya I got it. I just wanted to add the answer if someone was confused about what I orginally posted.

If the hole were large enough for said hobbit to fit in I would argue that they just need to expand there current living space. The home is already a home once you can fit it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar