11-0 Indianapolis Next Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Is Manning hurt? I know Eli is, but I didn't hear anything about Peyton. I doubt they'll rest anyone. They are undefeated and are playing well and will keep their starters in for at least the next two weeks.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Cardinals scored 17 on us....bend don't break sir. We kept Fitz and Boldin at a combined total of less then 90 yards and 0 TDs. I'll take it, I think our defense will be fine as long as we keep bringing the crafty blitzes we saw against Houston and Arizona.

3. jdmpwr07

jdmpwr07 Starter

I really hope we knock out the Colts...seeing them lose their winning streak would put a big smile on my face :grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

LOL me too. I hope we end their winning streak!

5. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

The Titans were the last team to beat them in the regular season, and we will be the next. Titans win 23-20.

6. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I hope its a win. We have played them well historically. IF we can win this, we have a really good chance of running the table. How many times are we going to here, "this is the first time..." in conjunction with VY's name? From 0-6 to playoffs would be a record that would never be broken...

GO TITANS!

7. Huge Bobes

Huge Bobes Camp Fodder

This is going to be a really tough game, but anytime we play the Colts it's a slugfest. Manning is a beast, and I still have flashbacks of him throwing dimes all over our secondary.(espesially Harper) They are not invincible though. They have looked weak a few times and have had to come back to win in their last 5 games. I hope we can just limit their offence and keep them under thirty points for the game. If we can do that, I think CJ can hit a couple of big runs that will keep the game close. This game will probably come down to the wire, but we can pull it off.

It's never easy to beat an undefeated team, but Arizona was undefeated on the road until they played us. Hopefully we can end another streak. With the way both Manning and Vince have been putting late drives together, I think whoever has the ball last will win. Just imagine. Instead of Matt Lineart making twisted faces on the sideline while we drive down the field it'll be Peyton.

8. Coltsfanforlife

Coltsfanforlife Camp Fodder

I am very worried about this game, the Titans have made a 110% turnaround and they have my respect, I know they can come to Indy and win this game if they keep running the ball down our throats. If we can stop the run and keep VY from buany big plays I think we can escape, but I know and alot of Colts fans know this game will be anything but easy.

on a side note I would like to see the Colts get the all time record for the winning streak but a loss to the Titans would not be the worst thing in the world for the Colts either, I hate it when they wrap things up way too early and have nothing to play for, I just would like to see them play a full 16 games this year and see if they play better in the playoffs, we have had way too many 1 and dones in the playoffs.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I never get tired of watching Gayton toss his teamates under the bus while he is clearing out his locker

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bring It Baby! Let's get it on!

Titans 31-Colts 28. Game of the Week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar