11-0 Indianapolis Next Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Peyton going to playaction us to death

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Colt's last regular season loss came from a weaker Titans team last season. So I have no problems in saying we will win 10 straight games, and be in good position to win a wildcard seed. Our offense tells the other team to start back peddling and take your angles every week with Vince and C.J.. And I can't wait to throw this in Jesse's face when we do make the playoffs.

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Congrats on that great comeback drive yesterday - it was incredible to watch. VY really looked poised and in control. Good luck next week!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fawn Lebowitz

Fawn Lebowitz Camp Fodder

Weaker team?? Is that the same Titans team that won the division last year?

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Something inside of me likes our chances... but our Special Teams and our Secondary have me absolutely WORRIED.

6. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

We will win this week agains the colts! I have no doubts about it. This team has confidence, and I have confidence we can beat anybody.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

If we take it to the 4th in a tie or down by a field goal is gonna be a 50 50.

8. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

As long as the ENTIRE team (O and D) keep showing up I'll be happy....win or lose.

Sure I will be sailor-cursing the entire game like last week but that's part of the fun ;p In the end I just want our team to show up with heart n' fire and they've been showing up like a raging inferno!

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

D showing up? news flash! the D is still weak! They gave up big plays vs the Crads and every other team this season. unlike the Cards Peyton will school our weak D. Vy will have to get us at least 36 points to win.

10. ChattTitansFan

ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

So with the potential playoff implications of the Titans vs Colts game, will this be a nationally televised game (I can't believe that the word "Playoffs" were just said)?

Also, with Manning's hurt :grrr::grrr::grrr:, and with their team being banged up, do they start resting some of their players to be at full strength for the playoffs; or do they keep going and risking potential injuries going into the playoffs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar