1000 Characters :(

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG] Sheikh & bake this morning?[​IMG]

2. Testing with blackberry

Seems to be working for me

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Jeff, you should definitely let PB be a mod. But you should definitely ask him to Simonize your car a few times.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

BAN!!

But seriously, thanks for trying..
    Is that a blackberry?

lt'll let you post fine without problems(most times).. but for some reason it won't accept the auto login feature. I'm guessing it has to do with the cookies on the device.

Have you tried going back to the page after closing the window to see if it'll log you in automatically?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Its already in the mail bro.. :clown:
    Unless you're subscribed to AT&T, remember not to update the firmware or it will lock up and become an iBrick.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I would if i could, but unfortunately I live thousands of miles away from Nashville. If TJ insists, i'll send you an iPhone as well if you would be kind enough to take my place in doing so.. :evil:

7. I'm obviously not using it longterm, so I don't know how well it works longterm.

Honestly, though, the web looks pathetic on a Blackberry anyway.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:ha: You eventually get used to it after a while.. and believe it or not, when that happens it would appear normal, and everything else would look strange...

Which model are you using?
    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/

Mine is the 8800, but i'm dying to get the Curve.
    The 7250 is the ugliest.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I have the same problem, but I have to swim :eek:

10. Well, it was my brother's so I don't know what model it is. I've used it before and frankly it just sucks as a web browser on normal webpages. I'm sure it's OK if a website has been designed to work with a handheld, but most sites have not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar