1000 Characters :(

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Other forums have paid membership options where they get a much higher PM limit. :)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. In theory, you could have 2 forum access points that share the same content. 1 with all the media and nice layout and another that is barebones that is designed for cellphones or even dialup users.

But even if that's possible here, it's hardly worth the effort for a free site...

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Trying to be more on the other side of the window is why I need the cell phone access ;) That way I can be a loyal GoTitans forumite without having to leave the comfort of Kihei's hot chicks in bikinis.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I use both my blackberry and iPhone to access the forum.
    No problems in reading and posting, but sometimes after a typing a long post and clicking 'submit' it prompts me to re-enter my username and password. When i do, i get a blank post. Its annoying as hell so i just ignore it.

But sometimes I yell out "mother-*****".
    And sometimes I aggresively shake my phone until my shoulder cramps. It still doesn't work though and the post box remains blank.

Yep.

[​IMG]

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You have a blackberry and an iphone? You've gotta be the most hated guy at the movie theaters.
    Ive got a blackberry and I feel like a douche bag just owning one. It's like the H2 of phones. I've become the ones I mocked for so long.

But I don't have any problems when I post from mine, either.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Blackberries are fugly.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Pit, you shouldn't be logged off unless you somehow set something in your user cp to do that. Do you have to log in each time you come to the forum or is it auto for you?

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar