$100 says C.J. doesn't even break 1000-yards this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 12, 2013.

?
  1. Yea I guess

74.3%
  2. Hell no, he sucks

25.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Believe it? CJ has shown it on the field. Look at every time he's been in that situation this year and you'll see a pretty impressive (although short unfortunately) highlight reel. Not to say he never makes mistakes and screws up a potentially good play. Yes, I not only believe, but know for a fact CJ is still extremely dangerous in open space.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

In the wide open NFL as it currently exists, 1,000 yards still means something to me. I've stated this before. Also keep in mind how many games we straight up abandoned the run(rightfully so) mid-game because we fell behind due to boneheaded mistakes. Also you're discounting his production as a receiver out of the back field. Top 20 in all-purpose yards and 8th among running backs with far and away a worse offensive line than any of those other 7 backs. That doesn't lie man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Highly disagree. Everyone knows the easiest way to get hurt while playing football is to not go 100%. No way to confirm this but I suspect that if he was out there half-assing it he'd have many more fumbles due to not being prepared for contact.Your argument flies in the face of common sense. You can only avoid so much contact as a full time running back in the NFL. He tries to run through tackles and get extra yardage but when you're 200 lbs soaking wet and the other guys weight 250+ and there are 2+ of them, your ass is going down and it's going to look easy as hell lol.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I mean as a CJ apologist I'm an auto yes even if I missed original thread. Obvi.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

62.5 yards per game. 1,000 yards ain't **** to a guy who starts all 16 games and is the primary ball carrier.

Shonn Greene missing seven games assured CJ would get 1,000 yards just on sheer volume of carries.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:cj:"JC didn't think I could do it and things like dat."

7. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

Just wish we could have seen him at least one year without either Munchak's or Fisher's staff AND with an offensive line THAT FREAKING LIVES UP TO THEIR FREAKING EXPECTATIONS! **** YOU BRUCE MATTHEWS

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

playmakers dont need OLs and 'tings like dat

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

most shameful 100 mullah ever

1000 yards rushing, for a primary RB, IS the mendoza line of the NFL

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It was ALL the blocking... :cj:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar