Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

10 Trades that need to happen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77

You think if we had a player that could be consistent he would stay around to only get 600 yards per season? If i was good and knew it i wouldnt stick around on a run first team when i could go make the big $ and get more stardom.

We have to be careful what we wish for.
  2. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    If this team didn't think we needed a great receiver we wouldn't have taken one in the first round. Obviously your theory is incorrect.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    receiver can only be as good as the quarterback, even if Anquan Boldin were traded for, which won't happen, I doubt he would put up near the numbers he was putting up in Arizona.
  4. buddync1 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Don't forget the big fat RB did the same thing the TE did!
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Wrong. Randy Moss>Daunte Culpepper. In fact, Culpepper hasn't had a decent season since he stopped throwing to Moss. Great receivers turn routine plays into huge plays. A 65 yards WR screen or slant is a 4-8 yard throw by the QB and goes down as a 65 yards TD completion. Great WRs absolutely make QB's better. Tom Brady never threw 30 TDs before he got Moss and Welker. Then he threw 50.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.