Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Jun 1, 2011.
:eh?: you really are not quite right
I think the age limit for a drivers license is 16
1. I have never even tried to drink Coffee or hot Tea
2. I have worn glasses since I was 11 but the thought of putting contact lenses in my eyes totally freaks me out
3. I have been hit by a car as a drunk pedestrian twice
4. I lived in St Louis for 2 years and visited 43 states in that time.
5. Have a son named Blaine who was born on the 23rd November. When we decided on the name, I knew the exact date he was going to be born as it was Blaine Bishop's jersey number.
6. I once held a bookmaker's license and my dream job is still running a book every Saturday at the racetrack.
7. My wife and I have not lived in separate houses since the day we met.
8. I have a serious addiction - to Golf. I had not played for 6 years until last November and have played 15 times since. Every weekend I am looking for excuses to squeeze a round in.
9. I hate Poms
10. My favorite de-stressing activity is playing MLB 09 on the PS3.
Blane Bishop's middle name is Elwood
and he went too Ball State but alas he was born in Indianapolis which sucks
I meant the other way around. Like 87 year old senile grandma's driving on the left side of the street shouldn't just be handed a new license come renewal time.
That is perhaps the single most outstanding accomplishment so far. I applaud you sir.
Separate names with a comma.