10 Questions for Titans Fans 4/17/07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SwingOnDeezBalz, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

1.)no
    2.)i wouldn't give up much, i think we're gonna get a hidden treasure WR in the later rounds, a marques colston if you will
    3.)a.) i'd love to beat the colts, injuring peyton in the process
    b.) if he plays at all, absolutely
    4.)McNair
    5.)skull stomped
    6.)Jevon Kearse and Keith Bulluck
    7.)Pacman kickoff return where he jukes out the entire kicking team.
    8.)pump him up, for sure
    9.)yeah, i think dante is an above average wr
    10.)Suit up in a titans uniform and play, knowing that it's two hand touch for me, so i cant get jacked up:)

2. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

uhhhhh.......Adam Jones and Pacman Jones

3. 1)nope
    2)Dwayne Bowe = my bo
    3)The Dolts got it we can do the same
    4)Vince, much more of a playmaker
    5)skull being opened
    6)Eddie George, Lorenzo Neal
    7.)Vince would take it from the shotgun and toss it to LW and Pacman would come on an end around and get the ball and take off and throw it down the field to Vince going over Champ Bailey for the TD
    8.)Turns into pac and beats her head into the ground
    9.)No, i have faith in finnegan for the year, and i dont think 1st round is worth a 1 trick pony, hester was because of their blocking on special teams
    10.)I would choose to live life as i do now

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:))

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

1) Does Pacman's year-long suspension count as a part of Vince Young's Madden Curse?

Yep...that is it. Over. Finished. Kaput.

2) As the Titan's GM, how far would you be willing to go to aquire Calvin Johnson thus pairing arguably the most talented WR in the NFL with the most talented QB in the NFL?

Not very. He wouldn't thrive in our system.

3) In the amazing, albeit improbable event that the Titans made a run at the Super Bowl this year.....
    3a. Who would you CHOOSE to beat on your road to the Lombardi?
    The Colts (in the AFC championship) and the Cowboys in the Bowl
    3b. Would Pacman get a ring?
    Nope. Rings arent worth much in jail...

4) McNair in his prime or Vince Young right now?
    Vince right now.

5) What is worse, getting skull stomped by Albert Haynesworth once during a game, or having to smell a sweaty Albert Haynesworth for an entire game?
    Skull stomped.

6) You're in a fight. Name two Titans --past or present--that you'd pick to help you.

Bruce Matthews and Ray Childress

7.) If you could create the Music City Miracle Part II, how would it unfold?

Albert Haynseworth intercepts a screen pass and runs it back 103 yards for the winning score...:ha:

8.) Nick Harper's wife stabs him before games. Does this pump him up, or give him a disadvantage?
    Pumps him up (then he gets Pacman's posse to bust a cap in her arse)

9.) If you knew that Ohio State's Teddy Ginn would be just as good of a return man as Devin Hester, but no better a WR than Dante Hall, would you spend a 1st round pick on him?
    Yep.

10.) What, if any, set of circumstances would you demand (you can have anything or do anything imaginable) if it meant that you would die in 6 months?

Titans win the big one. I'm a billionaire. Vince is NFL MVP, Peyton throws a record 45 INT's in one season and Colts go 0 - 16. That should do it for me ...

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

1. no
    2. our #19 pick + pacman ... nothing more
    3a. wild card game - pats ... divisional game - chargers ... afc champ - colts ... super bowl - atlanta
    3b. yes b/c hopefully he will be playing
    4. vince
    5. skull stomped
    6. bruce and pac
    7. 80 yard VY TD run (with no laterals) instead of a hail mary
    8. pumps him up
    9. no
    10. none, i'd rather not die

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

1)No
    2)We dont have the extras to trade away for Johnson, so getting him really isnt a possibility
    3)A- Jags in wild card, Colts in divisional, Pats in confrence, Rams in SB
    4)VY right now
    5)Skull Stomping is worse
    6)In a fight Id take PacMan and Eddie George
    7)Last play from scrimmage in SB, play has svereal laterals, ending with Vince Young run into the EZ
    8)Stabs are a deff disadvantage
    9)I would not waste a pick on Ted Ginn Jr.
    10)Play with Lendale And Vince In the backfield and win a Super Bowl, have 1100 yds and 10 tds in the regular season, and destroy the postseason td record, with a 100yd 2td SB game being burried with the ring and letting my family have the money

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

You do realize that we have 10 picks this year, right?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No. I'm not supersticious & I don't believe in the curse.There are those who'll look for anything negative just to perpetuate the myth.

First two picks,a 6th & Lamont Thompson. We have other needs but defensive talen is wasted on Schwartz

Pats in the championship game, Bears in the bowl. Two teams I dislike & two sets of fans that love to smack but are sore losers.

Pacman gets a ring.

Young now.

Stomped

Ray Childress & Earl Campbell

It would be the same play but it would be the last play of the game vs the Rams in a Superbowl. Ray Lewis & Rodney Harrison would be on the D missing tackles & whining about for years afterwards.

That depends on if she's stabbing him with a syringe containing something ending in 'one' or not.:grrhee:

No

I'd want a different Playboy model to deliver a different exotic car every morning & stay a while.:brow:

See my friends & family set up for life financially,watch the Titans win the Superbowl from the sideline-Box seats for all my GoTitans buddies,cure cancer,world peace & most importantly......Sin City adult stores to become a global phenomenon with the owner becoming wealthier than Bill Gates.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1) No
    2) Not much, were now more of a run based system.
    3) Pats, Yes
    4) Mcnair
    5) Skull stomped
    6) Bruce Matthews and Rob Bironas
    7) Lamont interception!!!! Runs 1 yard for the score.
    8) disadvantage
    9) yeah, I'll take any WR right now
    10) everything dont draft cutler said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar