10 Most feared players.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I knew Porter would be somewhere in the top 5, he is a beast.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Good to see the Bull in there. Also Lo Neal. One thing bugs me about Neal's listing, though. You always hear him referred to as "underappreciated" or "under the radar" or something.

I think the FB position in general might be underappreciated, but not Neal. He gets his share of national coverage. Maybe at one point in his career it would've been fair to say he was under the radar, but not anymore. Lazy journalists.

It's the same thing as calling McNair a warrior. Has anyone written an article about McNair since 1999 or so without using the word warrior? OK... that's a stretch, but you get my drift.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how crazy does he look in his photo.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

All he needs is a gold grill and a half-mohawk.

5. at least bullock is finally getting some love from SI but he still doesnt from the NFL

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bulluck!!!!!

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

"A self-professed "tyrant," Bulluck swarms to the ball like all Titans defenders and makes people pay along the way. He'll run all the way across the field to smack somebody."

Like all Titans defenders? Since when? Must not have seen us since 02-03.

Or we swarm, we just don't sting.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

1st, Olan Kreutz (sp) C for the Bears is a nazi, and should be the most feared player for that reason. Where is my boy Sean Taylor????

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

NAZI?

Sean Taylor? Maybe most feared cos he'll bust a cap in yo ***.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar