Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

10 for 1????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25 Veteran

Moolah:
    $0
    Simple as that do you think the Raiders with the #1 pick if the Titans traded all ten picks for the 1 spot? and we get Calvin Johnson (aka what the saints did for Ricky Williams). No would or should they do it but if that was offered (it wont i know that) what i am asking is if the Raiders would take that deal. Vince said himself on the NFLN get Calvin just imagine that combo!!!
  2. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943
    for to do it and all would be alright for unproven yet. What I'm sayin is all.
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    The raiders wouldn't have roster space for 10 rookies. They wouldn't even be interested in our 3 6ths and 7th, it would take up too much space.
  4. DCtitan49 Guest

if we were going to trade up for calvin johnson it would probably be the 2 spot...
  5. DCtitan49 Guest

everyone knows the lions want out of the 2 spot, they need a offensive linemen like Joe Thomas or Joe Staley, trading wiht us would put them in perfect position to get Staley, if we can make them an offer they cant refuse, they might be happy to take staley instead of thomas, im thinking it could go down like this.

Titans Recieve:
    Lions 1st Round Draft Pick (2 Overall)

Lions Recieve:
    Titans 1st Round Draft Pick (19th Overall)
    Titans 3rd Round Draft Pick (80 Overall)
    Titans 4th Round Draft Pick (115th Overall)
    Jacob Bell OL
  6. RyansTitans Guest

Theres no way id be happy with all draft picks.

The above trade would be sweet tho

1st 3rd and 4th plus Jacob for Calvin. Id do it.

No Ginn tho :(

All well. I hope we do make a move this year tho. I wanna get this draft going booooi!
  7. Vince10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That move worked so well for the Saints, their coach got fired.
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

i like what DCTitan said tho, that could work well, but this is a very unlikely event
  9. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Check the "Denver Crazy?" thread in the draft forum. Denver looking to trade the draft farm for a shot at Johnson.

My interpretation of Al Davis if this trade goes through. :moon2:
  10. TitanKid4Life Guest

i think its funny that u can even spell predators right in ur sig
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.