1-5, what about the other 10?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hope so. Would make my day/trip.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Book it...
    You'll have a nice view of it..:))

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Okay, after watching the last two games and the progression we are making, I think anything could happen. It seems like we could upset anyone right now.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Without question.

5. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

yeah it feels like we are on the upswing... we just gotta keep it going. if we have one more meltdown that could screw us for the rest of the season. not saying playoffs or anything. just that the players might be looking to next year too soon if another blowout comes around.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

W
    W
    W
    L
    L
    W
    W
    L
    W
    L

That's 7-9. And yes, that's more of a dream than realistic.

7. I predicted we would beat the Jets and Skins...

I think 5-11/6-10 is what we're probably gonna get, although 7-9 is a good goal...

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My range...

Optimistic... we beat houston and carry momentum to jacksonville, pull one out against either ravens or giants since we're at home, lose at philly, lose to indy in another tight game, beat houston, lose to the jags, who are playing hard to earn a wild card, beat the bills, and pull one off against the pats at home to close the season. 7-9

Taking the safe route- Beat houston, lose at jags, lose to philly, ravens, giants, and indy, beat houston, beat jags at home, lose to buffalo, lose to pats. 4-12

Maybe that's not even too conservative, but I think we'll get one win that we aren't expected to. My final call is 5-11, as it was at the start of the season. I said 1-5 at the bye, I'm sticking to 5-11. Hoping for more as always.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Cards didn't see it that way when they played the Bears #1 defense.
    What was the name of that movie....Any Given Sunday. Let's hope for the best.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm going with 11-5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar