Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

1-5, what about the other 10?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,400
    hope so. Would make my day/trip.
  1. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,185
    Book it...
    You'll have a nice view of it..:))
  2. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Okay, after watching the last two games and the progression we are making, I think anything could happen. It seems like we could upset anyone right now.
  3. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    Without question.
  4. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    yeah it feels like we are on the upswing... we just gotta keep it going. if we have one more meltdown that could screw us for the rest of the season. not saying playoffs or anything. just that the players might be looking to next year too soon if another blowout comes around.
  5. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    W
    W
    W
    L
    L
    W
    W
    L
    W
    L

That's 7-9. And yes, that's more of a dream than realistic.
  6. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I predicted we would beat the Jets and Skins...

I think 5-11/6-10 is what we're probably gonna get, although 7-9 is a good goal...
  7. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    My range...

Optimistic... we beat houston and carry momentum to jacksonville, pull one out against either ravens or giants since we're at home, lose at philly, lose to indy in another tight game, beat houston, lose to the jags, who are playing hard to earn a wild card, beat the bills, and pull one off against the pats at home to close the season. 7-9

Taking the safe route- Beat houston, lose at jags, lose to philly, ravens, giants, and indy, beat houston, beat jags at home, lose to buffalo, lose to pats. 4-12

Maybe that's not even too conservative, but I think we'll get one win that we aren't expected to. My final call is 5-11, as it was at the start of the season. I said 1-5 at the bye, I'm sticking to 5-11. Hoping for more as always.
  8. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    The Cards didn't see it that way when they played the Bears #1 defense.
    What was the name of that movie....Any Given Sunday. Let's hope for the best.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I'm going with 11-5.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.