1-5, what about the other 10?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Alot of people predicted the Titans at 1-5 at the Bye week, but the 'W' was suppose to be against the Jets. We still have 10 games left to play;
    Houston
    @Jags
    Turd-birds
    @Philly
    That 'other' Manning team from NY
    Indy
    @Houston
    Jags
    @Buffalo
    Pats
    I'm thinking we can beat Houston twice, Buffalo, Pats (because the game will mean nothing to them) and I think we'll rally to beat the Turd-Birds at home. I'm still divided about the Giants game. Any thoughts?
  2. i dont think that we are gonna beat the ravens, their defence is way to good this year
  3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I think we win 5 of these games.
  4. woah, doesnt it suck that we have indy houston and the jags all in a row, thats gonna make it really tough to prepare for all the games if u think about it since, they are in our division thingy, they kno us better than all the other teams in the league
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what if they can't score?
  6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

1-2 more wins the rest of the season
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why not 6 of 10?

Seems outrageous? Well our defense is much better now and we are really running the ball well.

We can identify 3 other weak teams we can beat(buffalo-houston X2, the turd birds look suddenly vulnerable and even a victory over the colts isn't impossible. This team really needs a turnaround going into next season.
  8. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I will stick with my original prediction of 5 wins. After week 2, I thought it would be less, but I think we are back to about 5 wins.

I am going with Houston twice, Buffalo, and for some reason I think we beat the Jags once for a total of 5.
  9. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

We will beat the Colts
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

two wins against Houston and a win against Buffalo is reasonable.. even 5-11 would be difficult with this year's schedule. Titans definitely drew a tougher schedule that last year's record deserved..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.