09' Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Yossarian, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Please use this thread to post all draft day coverage comments. Once a Titans selection has been made, a new thread on that pick will be created in the NFL and Titans area with a link to their bio. Comments on that player can be made there.

I'd also like to keep all the general "Reinfeldt is an idiot" posts in this thread as well.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Surprised the Lions didn't take the full ten to announce their pick. I guess they know everyone already hates them enough.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Matthew Stafford, should have taken Curry.

Wonder how long it'll take the media to start fixating on these pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Innocent enough, but I'm sure they'll find a reason to Dawg :rimshot: on him.

5. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

maybe they don't want to give the other teams more time to trade and do stuff

6. BigRed3

Good lord, we're still 28 picks away. This is going to be a long day. I almost wish we were drafting at 3 again. Almost...

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I hear ya. Wow I thought there for a minute the Rams were going to pickup Sanchez.

8. BigRed3

Rams take Jason Smith. So, we have our first good pick of the draft.

9. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

heres hoping mr is on the phone with arizona right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar