'07 NFL Draft: Grade Day One

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Griffin-Cant go wrong with how he produced, and supposedly has the character as a bonus. A
    Henry-3.5 yards? Never started a whole year? The system caused all of that? Huh? Oh wait he is real fast without shoulder pads! D+
    Williams-His brothers sure could play ball. He has the physical talent you want at the position. Oh wait, how many passes did he catch at Fresno State again!? he sure is real fast without shoulder pads! D-

Overall: D+ with the potential for strong improvement on day two. As long as we do not draft an ourangatang on a go cart because he has long arms and is real fast without shoulder pads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. dude, u dont kno anything about our GM when u cant even spell Bulluck right

3. i think that henry and williams are more upside picks that Reinfeldt has faith in

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i see that as a positive. hopefully paul has more than 9 catches next year....

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The damn Bengals killed our first two picks. Leon Hall and Kenny Irons would've looked really good in Titan blue.

6. leon hall is soooo overrated, kenny might have been really nice tho

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

C at first.. but after letting it set on me A

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

as i said before I won't judge MR or this draft class until they actually play a game.

9. very fair statement, and i feel the same way, but we kno that paul is gonna be a stud in this league

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Glad to see your still going with the sky's not falling ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar