Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

'07 NFL Draft: Grade Day One

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. sirjesse Starter

Moolah:
    $371
    Griffin-Cant go wrong with how he produced, and supposedly has the character as a bonus. A
    Henry-3.5 yards? Never started a whole year? The system caused all of that? Huh? Oh wait he is real fast without shoulder pads! D+
    Williams-His brothers sure could play ball. He has the physical talent you want at the position. Oh wait, how many passes did he catch at Fresno State again!? he sure is real fast without shoulder pads! D-

Overall: D+ with the potential for strong improvement on day two. As long as we do not draft an ourangatang on a go cart because he has long arms and is real fast without shoulder pads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

dude, u dont kno anything about our GM when u cant even spell Bulluck right
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

i think that henry and williams are more upside picks that Reinfeldt has faith in
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    i see that as a positive. hopefully paul has more than 9 catches next year....
  5. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    The damn Bengals killed our first two picks. Leon Hall and Kenny Irons would've looked really good in Titan blue.
  6. TitanKid4Life Guest

leon hall is soooo overrated, kenny might have been really nice tho
  7. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    C at first.. but after letting it set on me A
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    as i said before I won't judge MR or this draft class until they actually play a game.
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

very fair statement, and i feel the same way, but we kno that paul is gonna be a stud in this league
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
    Glad to see your still going with the sky's not falling ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.