'07 Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brian, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Brady Quinn has to be the top pick barring injury. There's no way the Raiders can pass on QB and he is clearly the top.

We'll have to stay tuned to the rest of the season to guess the next picks, but I'm gonna bet that CJ and AP are going 2 and 3, the order depending on who is picking there, of course.

2. dont worry about the attitude, hes every bit of a team player that u could hope for, and he is faster than TO, almost as fast as reggie bush 4.33 - 4.35 not much of a difference at all

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

you dont have to sell me on him. if he's the only player we get in the draft next year i would be happy ... confused... but reeeeaaaaalllly happy

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Why would the Raiders take CJ over Brady Quinn? Oh wait, they probably will with Al Davis.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We are now getting Dwayne Jarrett.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Just look at the Johnson guy...6'5'' 245 pounds and that speed? I saw that Clemson cornerback bounce off him at full speed this weekend, and was amazed even before that. He's like Vince when he runs, he's faster than he looks because of his slow but very long strides. Definitely better suited for the NFL than Ginn because of his size, vertical, and catching ability. If he had a decent passer his numbers would be incredible.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I didnt think CJ had a catch against Clemson?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know, i've been thinking about this the past two days. there are a few teams that could end up in front of us who wont take CJ. the raiders need someone to get their already great WRs the ball. matt millon would be hanged if he took another WR in the first round. houston has andre johnson and eric moulds and need serious help on defense. arizona doesnt need any WRs. miami's first need is offensive line.

so we could theoretically be at 5 or 6 and still get the best player in the country.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well same argument can be made for us.

With Givens, Jones, Wade and possibly Bennett we don't really need CJ, especially with other needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar