'07 Draft Top 10 preview by SI

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I don't think we'll be picking a LB. With Thorton and Bulluck outside, and Stephen Tulloch (who I think is a steal) inside, we should be set. I think we'll be looking at taking a safety, corner, defensive end, or o-lineman next year, depending how everyone plays this year.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

We'll be taking a CB after Woolfolk gets hurt yet again, Hill regresses, and PacMan ends up in jail for attacking Jeff Fisher.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

heh.. or we draft a coach because Fisher goes to Jail for beating the hell out of pacman

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Three words : Teddy Ginn Jr.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as an OSU fan, i really dont thnk he should come out next year unless he improves as a receiver. he's a great athlete, but he's an athlete playing WR, not a WR playing football.

dont get me wrong. i would love to have the guy, and he would be a great deep threat. but when you're taking a receiver in the top 10, you need him to be more of a complete player than just a deep threat.

if he doesnt improve, i would just assume take calvin johnson, who i think is the next fitzgerald.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

In order to get a real indication on Reynaldo Hill - aka The Chosen One aka The Dreadlocked One aka The Messiah. It is best to read my signature for facts on Reynaldo Hill and Reynaldology. Here you will see that it is impossible for Reynaldo Hill to regress.

7. He won't get hurt again. The PacMan thing is out there but funny and Gunny is going to :chairwack you upside the head if you keep saying Hill will regress. Andre's first two injuries were inflicted on joints in his body by his own teammates (One on a helmet to the ankle and the next year a helmet to the wrist). He will be ok this year, right now 100% healthy and ready.....

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

How can you say he won't get hurt again ? Lol. That's like me saying it won't rain three fridays from now.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hill move into the #1 slot this year (that is if we don't aquire Law) due to the fact that PacMan will either be suspended, imprisoned or a Raven

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Posluszny would be an excellent pick -- presuming he comes back from the knee. He beat out Hawk for that top LB award. Besides, they did the same thing with Bulluck. Didn't really need him at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar