Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

06 schedule alot tougher than 05s

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    You are right. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I don't think it's the best hands down, the NFC south is tough. Panthers, Bucs, and falcons are brutal, and usually the saints are in the middle, they're tougher than they looked last year. Last season, the NFC east probably edges them out, but they might be more competitive this coming year.
  3. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Here's what the Tennessean article said:

"Tough schedule: Based on the records of their opponents from last season, the Titans have the sixth-toughest 2006 schedule.

The winning percentage of Tennessee's 16 opponents is .527 (135 wins, 121 losses). The Giants and Bengals have the toughest schedule — their opponents had a .543 winning percentage — followed by the Saints and Buccaneers (.539 each).

The Super Bowl-winning Steelers have the fifth-toughest schedule (.531)."

complete article
  4. TitanKid4Life Guest

well even if we do have a tough schedule one thing is for sure, we will be inVINCEable
  5. Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, this all makes sense, we had a fantastic 4-12 record last year, which means we should be given the 6th toughest schedule in the NFL! :sad2:
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,705
    Its not Personal - Its Business

Schedules are slotted. When Titans finished third in AFCS their opponents were determined based on that, and that alone.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,378
    wanna borrow my coke bottle glasses. :ha:
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    The hate runs deep in me.
    I'll take 2-14 just so the rest of the nfl can rub it in the colts eye even worse while we take that #1 overall pick and storm our way to 14-2 the next year. I can be fine with that. (I know you are reading this... You know who you are)

I hate me some Manning.:grrr:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.