06 schedule alot tougher than 05s

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We won't get a top pick out of this schedule!
    I can still see us going 8-8. The tougher games being;
    Indy x 2
    Jags x 2
    San Diego
    Dallas
    Pats
    Washington
    Philly
    I'm 50/50 on those NY games (excluding Buffalo), the Giants could be tough.
    Colts and Jags will fight for the South leaving us cold.
    I want to see this new defense beat up Manning in Indianaoplis. I'll give you the rest of the games, just let us cream Manning in Indys stadium.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Normally is tougher when you have the toughest division in the NFC (possbily NFL)

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Would it be satisfying to anyone to go 2 and 14, but with both of those victories against the Colts (who i hear have some 'protection' problems')? Or would you rather go 8 - 8, and not make the playoffs (and lose to the Colts twice again)?
    Sorry folks, getting desperate for things to talk about here :lol:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

At this point, I'd rather have 8-8. Progress is necessary, I'm beginning to feel the effects of the last two seasons.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

One Star player is enough for me. Once you got that you can rebuild other positions with middle picks. So 8-8 is not so bad if we have Young waiting in the wings. NFL may want to think about a lottery system after last year.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What division are you talking about? Our division is about the worst in the AFC from top to bottom. Indy has lost some darn good players and it remains to be seen if Houston can get better. Still, based on last year our division had the team with the number one pick in the draft and the team with the number 3 pick. Too bad we can't play ourselves twice a year.

The AFC West and AFC North are much better from top to bottom IMO.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

According to today's Tennessean, we have the 6th toughest schedule this year.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well when I say we play the toughest division in the NFC, it obviously means the NFC East (Philly, New York, Washington and Dallas)

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

Without a doubt that is the best division in the NFC hands down.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

1st , 6th whatever... we are the titans the mighty mighty titans we will overcome the odds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar