'06 NFL Draft Interview: Vince Young

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Between now and draft day, goTitans.com will do an interview on the candidates most likely to be chosen by the Tennessee Titans with the third pick of the 2006 NFL Draft. The first in the series is with Suzanne Halliburton who covers the Texas Longhorns for the Austin American-Statesman. Halliburton has covered the Longhorns since 1997 and did her first article on Vince Young in December of 2001.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001362.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is the first in the series. I hope to have one on Leinart and Cutler in the coming weeks.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Great work!

4. TitanJeff

Responding to one of your posts gave me the idea. I really enjoy the perspective of someone who has seen a player over a longer period of time. You get a better idea of what you might expect a couple of years from now.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Great article Jeff. I love that seeing that kind of original content.

6. TitanJeff

Thanks. Me too.

If I could squeeze a living out of doing this site, I would do this kind of stuff all the time.

I need a corporate sponsor with deep pockets. ;) But don't we all?

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Great article, thanks for the work Jeff

8. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

ditto... great article... awaiting the next two.

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I'd love to see articles like that after the draft with the new guys we've picked up, maybe even some of the free agent rookies. I think it'd be a lot more interesting than just reading draft reports on them.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I like the article, however you have to account for a bit of "homerisme" and that will probably be the same with the other articles in the series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar